Guidelines for Presentation Preparation
Guidelines for Oral Presentations
If you are a presenter, please prepare your PowerPoint presentation for 15 minutes which will be followed by 5 minutes of questions and answers.
Guidelines for Poster Presentations
Please prepare your poster as one PowerPoint slide with the right size. Use 36″ height x 48″ width poster size. Other not too small or too large sizes are also acceptable. Please print your poster and bring it to the conference.
EAS 2022 Conference Oral Presentation Guideline
- Moderators should arrive 15 to 30 minutes early to check audio-visual setup and load presentations for the session.
- Presenters need to arrive at the session room at least 15 minutes ahead of the session start to load their presentation on the conference venue laptop
- Introduction of presenters should be brief not to take time from the presentations
- Presenters need to come with their presentation on flash drive to load their presentation on the conference venue laptop as every presenter using his flash drive takes more time.
- Each presentation is allotted 20 minutes with 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions and answers
- Please limit slides to less than 25 slides not to run out of time and effectively present your points
- Moderator will indicate time left at 2 minutes and inform when to stop
- Each presenter should stop when moderator indicates time is over so that following speaker’s time is not taken